Friday, March 31, 2006

Feelin' Scrappy

I am thrilled to see my people spreading their wings and branching out into new creativity!

Blue Max is getting back into his 3D work. I know he has some great texture libraries and all manner of fun stuff at his site and locked away in his old bean too. I canna wait to see the body of work that is produced there in the coming year!

And my sister is letting fly with her unedited and freewheeling writing style.
She works so hard all the live long week, and I am SO pleased to see her take another recreational opportunity to write. Write write write! Edit later! (Or in this case, never!)

As for me, well I uploaded two projects into the scraps gallery, both still works in process.
Honestly, I need to do anything to jumprstart some creativity!
So I 'lined them up against the wall and shot them,' then I dragged them over and threw them into the Scrap pile - ehr...scrap gallery.
;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment