Thursday, December 23, 2004

yay! It lives again!

I will never again make THAT mistake!

Other mistakes....ok well probably, but not THAT one again.

I will never again mistake the option to "System Restore" as a miraculous time machine for the salvation of my computers ills and woes.

As an act of penance I have payed the appropriate fee's to the I.T. guy, who worked on it for 3 hours.

I am humbled an contrite.

My momentary excitement at discovering yet another potential time portal in my very own home obliterated every sensible thought, and sent me careening down the garden path.



(*Raises right hand*)

From here on in, I do solemnly swear that I will not go monkeying with any more oddments found in my computer, without first seeking wise council from some one who is not me.



;o)



No comments:

Post a Comment