Thursday, December 16, 2004

Where is Kraftwerk When you need them??

What is it with nearlyevery machine in my life today?

The fax/printer/copier has cacked itself to the tune of $2000+.

The frontdesk computer is being really stupid too.

I suspect it is because it's old, but also because my boss' son built it himself.

Anyway, the phone is ringing off the hook with really bizarre people wanting really bizarre things.

My boss wants me to make all his problems go away.

Of course the minute do, hey will yell at me for not checking with him first.

So,when he trotted out his little, "take care of it and don't bring it to me" song and dance, I came right back with hey its $2000+ of YOUR money. I am giving you all the data so thatyou can make your own educated decision about how YOU want to spend YOUR money with YOUR machine.

It was kinda funny because he suddenly backed right down andhis whole demeanor changed and his tone of voice and everything.

Yeah.

See?

So there!

Anwyay.

Technology.

I have a two-story window with this computers name on it.

I will have Donna take a photo from across the street when I do it.

;o)



No comments:

Post a Comment