Saturday, May 21, 2005

Playing Uru

Am I the only psycho that deals with this?

I did not play the Uru game(s) until they were released as Complete Chronic les.
After having gallivanted (sp?) all over the place, I know that I should play the ages out in the order they are given: 1st The Journeys, 2nd To D'ni, 3rd The Shell Path's.

But I find myself drawn to the Shell Paths ahead of the others.

Am I uniquely weird?

I find that these ages some how are more "user friendly" - at least to me they are. And perhaps that all comes down to individual preference.

(I know. I am SO ramblng.)

...but my computer is working again, and after a months absence I find that I can play Uru:Complete Chronicles again.

Did everyone dutifully play Complete Chronicles in the logical order, or di d you play the ages randomly as they appealed to you?

This is SUCH a weird email...I know...and yet, I am listening to the sound t rack and thinking, "wow this is all so stinkin' cool" and as usual, I am STUCK in some AGE!!

I just wondered if you all played through in the correct order or if you scampered all about?
(as I am doing)

mih-

No comments:

Post a Comment