Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Black Watch Kiln and Art Imitates Book?

THE BLACK WATCH KILN PROJECT:
In other news, we only need one more person to contribute to the Kiln and we will have enough to buy it, supply it and maintain it.
It will be great if Barb can keep it at her place with the glass blowing stuff.
We should have a "Christening." Like the launching of a ship or something.
Maybe smash a MacTarnahans or Black Watch against the rim and have Trevor do an impression of the Queen: "I christen thee, the USS Black Watch Kiln."
Or not.
We all get up to some goofy stuff when we get together.

MEGA-PROJECT ADVANCES SLOWLY:
So I changed the panels seperating my studio from the living room, and in the process managed to improve on some of the Atenue languages for Mega Project.
I can already hear Barb going, "Great. More backstory."
Sorry Babz. I gotta make a nest before I start laying eggs.
(uh...never mind).

Was reading Steve O's blog today and was reminded that creativity floods or droughts are common. Rather than be all anal and force it, I just need to go with the flow and use the burst of creativity when it shows up.

I wonder if that would make me appear some what manic?

Hmmm...
Do I care about such an appearance?

enh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment