Monday, March 7, 2005

Poly-Urethane Varnish!

It's what's new and cool in my life!
I accidentally stymbled upon a can of it on the sale rack at Luttons Hardware.
Normally $25 a gallon, this one was on the "Mis-tints" table. Don't ask me how a "clear" varnish could get into the mis-tints sale, but hey-I'm not complaining. So, I got some of the almost finished art, down off of the studio walls and took it out side in the sun. I slopped the stuff all over the surfaces and spread it with a rubber gloved-hand, nice and thick.
I think it is going to really make the colours 'pop' like they didn't before. It inspired me to do more things that I had only contemplated in the past.
Poly-Urethane Varnish now makes it all possible.
Hail! Hail! Poly-Urethane Varnish!

Wee-ha and woop-de-do!

No comments:

Post a Comment