Tuesday, March 8, 2005

If this is not the Matrix...

...then why are my battles against machines?

Could some one please pass me the axe? I need to fix the Fax/Copier/Printer, and the A drive in my antiquated computer.

The problem with working in an office, is that it is full of office machines.
Ok, and people.
If you un-install those elements from your office, things would run much more smoothly, imho anyway.

Where did all my money go?
I thought it was here a minute ago, but the walls in the bank some how magically turned to rubber and everything bounced in one window and into a black hole. I don't think any of it is coming back, either.
Dang.
I think I know where it went.
One item ran afoul of the deposit at Man-Birthday Time, and it all "went-to-hand-in-a-heck-basket" soon after.
Crap!
Now I know what this feels like.
The word "bounce" suddenly has a new and unpleasant meaning in my vocabulary.
I don't like it.

Can this month be over now, God?

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment