Thursday, March 31, 2005

Chicago, Random Stuph

Well, it looks like Stu and Blake are not going to go to Uganda this July now. So I can look for airfares for July, and if they are decent enough, then I get to go to Mysterium! Yay! Ideally I would like to find a roomie to sahre the hotel expenses with. Chicago is hugely busy that weekend what with mega-gift shows going on and all like that there. They have totally JACKED up the hotel rates because of it. How typical! Capitalist Swine! ;o)
Anyway, with any luck I will be able to "toss my pearls" to these hotel mongering swine.

Blake went on his first paying gig running shotgun mic and second cam alternately for a local publishing house and now has edited a really nice promo for some local camps to distribute for staff recruitment. He really did a nice job cutting the thing. If I can find a place to upload it I will. Stu recorded the music for the opening scene selection options, and he tweeked his voice and sang and played guitar really badly, on purpose.
It's pretty histerical!
Stu doesn't actually "play" a guitar, as far as I know.

Yes, I would say that is still an accurate statement.

he didn't let it stop him though.
;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment