Friday, February 4, 2005

What I Did on Wednesday...

Being that its the start of the new year, I started working on the Amarylis.

I am thinking a chrome frame?

I haven't decided yet if I want to matte the thing. It might end up as too busy.

And if I did, then the colour of the matte might detract from this one. I thought about pulling a green from the stem or one of the reds out, to use for a matte, but I can't envision it working.

Maybe this is another one I have to sit on for a while.

I could pull out the silver gray from the background and use that for a matte colour. I could do a black matte and pick up that silver colour by adding that inner matte.

I feel like matting this would draw the eye to the Matte and not the the flower.

Maybe I am wrong.

Feel free to educate me.



:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment