Thursday, January 6, 2005

I hate that Eye!

It bugs me.

I will have to go in and re-move that right eye, re-print the thing on some good water colour paper again and then re-do it. I dunno what the heck happened. It is so wrong.

It makes me mad every time I look at it.

I found some old files I backed up on floppy before the fire. It was nice to see some of the really old things, and now I have hopes to restore/re-do them.

Yay!



Reading lon25's blog always makes me hungry.

Does that happen to anybody else, besides me?

After I read his blog, I want to run down to the Subway and get a sandwich.

Dang!

He must not be eating enough these days, because food seems to be occupying alot of his thoughts. I must make a note of that, so that I can arrange to feed him really good the next time I see him.



No comments:

Post a Comment