Monday, January 10, 2005

Actually had a "Weekend"

It was great.

Got to work on an abstract painting which I ended up hating.

What's new.

I will hide it in the bottom of a closet again for a couple years, which will give my brain sufficient time to misfire, miraculously causing me to like the painting by then.



Hung out with Scelle (Skehl) on Sunday.

We walked under some huge rails, fell in a crevice. Linked out of the crevice and came back. Found a shell. Climbed in a big machinee thingie, and pulled some levers, making the thingie go. Had a nice ride on the rails. Went into a building. Found another shell. Went back to Relto.

Dumped Scelle and took the kids out sledding at Cold Springs for an hour. We came back, had hot chocolate and made some spaghetti.

At the end of the evening I played a little more in Uru.

Discovered the beach ball.

Still looking for the beach.

(Too bad flip-flops weren't a foot-wear option.)



No comments:

Post a Comment