Monday, January 10, 2005

Addition to Scouts room

Way back in November, for Scout's birthday, I re-did her room as a surprise. I did a medeival theme with Renn art on the walls and what not. Her bed has no headboard though, which is a thing that never bugged either one of us, until just a moment ago, when I thought of a great headboard for her bed.

Now I must make it.

She is the child I call "my own little Wednesday Addams."

She has loved Lemony Snicket books since she laid eyes on the first one.

She loves Poe.

I will pattern the headboard for her bed after an old grave stone.

What could be more perfect that things like, "Rest In Peace," and "Here Lies Scout."

I could put some wacky epitaph on it.

Doesn't that sound like fun?

I have already figured out how I will make it and what materials to use.

Anyway.

That is my idea for today.

I can't wait to do this.

I will have to try to surprise her with it.

:o)



No comments:

Post a Comment