Monday, November 22, 2004

Thanksgiving to look forward to.

I love Thanksgiving.

I think it is my favorite holiday.

I don't know why my mom ever complained about having her turn to host everybody at her house. I love it! I love doing up the turkey and stuffing. Scout has her special recipe Mashed Poptatos which consists primarily of cheese products. *

(*Points toward Canada and shouts "eh!"*)

I love that we can sit around and play video games and watch movies.

I love having my adopted sister and niece and nephew and friends come over and fill the house!

I love how the town has their annual Christmas parade on the Saturday following. The parade takes all of 10 minutes to get from one end of town town the next. Everybody watching the parade knows every body in the parade, so thereis alwasy lots of yelling and waving. And the miniature sleigh being pulled by the eight Welsh Corgies, and riding in the sleigh is a 3 year old Santa - oops make that a 4 year old Santa I guess.



I love Thanksgiving.

It is my favorite Holiday.





No comments:

Post a Comment