Thursday, November 4, 2004

Napoleon Dynamite

I don't know how he got hold of it.

I don't wanna know how he got hold of it.

But somehow, my son brought home from his media class, a digital copy of Napoleon Dynamite.

Now a lot of people I know find this film absurdly stupid and pointless.

My son however, seems to find moments in it that amuse him.

I saw a couple of clips from it last night, and I am just too dang sorry - but they were histerical!

Ok, so they were histerical in a stupid way.

So sue me.

I find the humour reminiscent of the stupid kind found via Brak of Cartoon Planet fame.

Similar genre.

Anyway, Back to ND - I saw the clip of him wanting to borrow a friends bike to go over a jump. LOL! Stupid!

And that brother of his, Kip?

On the internet 24-7?

He is just plain scary.

And Kip's internet girlfirend -what's her name-Luh Fawnduh? LOL LOL!

Anyway.

That and the gramma telling him to

"Make hisself a dang quesadilla!"

(Her pronunciation being "kay-suh-dill-luh!")

Those were the only clips I saw but I am now curious, so I told him to bring it with him to the beach and he and Emery and I would watch it on the laptop.



On a seperate note:

That stupid virus that hit the office 3 weeks ago, is still hitting my comp. I got my comp all cleaned out, and fired it back up this morning. Went to check out and dl my Cyberis office mail using OE, and Norton went nutzo on me. Deleting about 15 messages straight out of the gate. So I unplugged. Called the Server guys at Cyberis and left them a message saying delete my account. Hopefully that will finish that. Cyberis is always getting hit with krap like that. I am finally glad to have an excuse to tell my boss I am through with them. Yay!

Some how something good came from this mail bomb.

Ain't I just a flippin' Polly Anna?!

No.









No comments:

Post a Comment