Sunday, April 24, 2011

1 Day can make all the difference in a life.

And for me, it is this day.
If it were not for THIS day:
-I would have a mess of a life.
-I would have no children.
-I would have no hope.
-I would have no life.

If I were the only human being, throughout the entire history of
man's existence, who was ever imperfect, God Himself STILL
would have come and endured all that He has, in order to provide
a way for me to avoid the eternal penalties for my choices
(aka damnation), and to have a sane, family-filled, hopeful life
that will last for all eternity.

I am not perfect.
I am in desperate need of forgiveness, (because I do
and say stupid things every single day whether
I want to or not) and I need a Saviour who
can change me starting with the inside first.
I can not perfect myself.

When it all boils down, I am truly rich.
Whether my earthly possessions reflect it or not.

No matter what, I will always have Him and His life.
No matter what else I appear to have, I really have
nothing else.

And I am good with it.

Dear God,
Thank you for You.

3 comments:

  1. I could not agree more, Happy CHRIST is Risen Day and forever ! Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ruthie!
    Sometimes there are just those days, when you can only weep and say "wow Jesus. I am glad you have me." And then there are those other days when there is no comparable joy to descrive it to anyone else, when you say, "wow Jesus! I am glad you have me!"

    I think we are like minded in this, are we not?
    ;O)

    Hope your Easter was "filled."
    ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. descrive = describe.
    Silly typos!

    ReplyDelete