Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I really hate the PBD layout

I liked the old template editing options best and once I get a minute I am SO reworking this thing so that I can go back to editing it the OLD way.

Minutae:

Facebook must be the greatest timewaster on the face of the planet.
It is so easy to get sucked into doing al of yoru communicating and messing about there that you turn around and look at the clock and a whole hour has gone by, when really, all you meant to do in the first place is check in with your kids and update your status.
Dang!

While there are many fun features at FAcebook, they aren't necessarily the ones I want, but they suck me in to wasting time.
Like Food Fling.
How horribly addicting.
I don't know why maybe it has something to do with the fact that you can fling the most retarded food items such as "Rice Gruel" at people.

Anyway, I need to refocus what I want to do with my time.

I have not mastered updating my proper website at michelle ehr dot com, and while there is a gorgeous front page ready for my use at redIgallery, I haven't managed to conquer uploading even my front page to that site, so for now, my default teporary site is back here a blogspot until such time as I figure it out. In the meantime likewise, my gallery will remain housed at DevArt because it is a screamin free service.
I just hate the slutty ad bars.

Anyway so now I am off to work at the antique/vendor mall.
I will maybe post some images fro the store of what it is like.
Its a fun and kitchy place, housing all manner of retro stuff to crafty quilty things and everything in between. It is quiet. The tourists that come in are nice, not demanding, they are just happy to be on vacation. It is a place that suits me. (now if only I could figure out how to get an internet connection there.) ;o)

Have agood day.

No comments:

Post a Comment