Saturday, September 6, 2008

Heroes Countdown

I really like this show in a way that I have NEVER liked TV shows at all.
Same as I pretty much HATE to listen to the radio.

But this show, "Heroes" is so well written in my opinion. I think it causes the viewer not only to be curious about what happens next, it gives the viewer the impetus to use their own imagination as to the upcoming plot. What twists? What turns? How does/did Sylar gain people's abilities? Does he eat their brains? (ewww!) How does he work? And Where is Elle's mom? What is Angela Petrelli's ability? What was her husbands ability. And what about West? Are his parents even alive and whoch one of them or both have abilities and what are those? Will Adam/Kensei escape? What/who will he do when he does?

The possibilities boggle the mind.

Anyway, I never really did like to watch TV.

Not until this show came out.

So anyway, that is why you see the Season 3 countdown clock widget for the moment.

There is just enought time to rent Season 1 and the abbreviated Season 2 (due to the writers strike).

No comments:

Post a Comment