Thursday, February 22, 2007

Things and junk

Well the girls did well on the first day of their lenten sacrifice.
Scout almost used a spoon today to stir her coffee, and she ate her breakfast cereal with a fork and then drank the milk afterward.

MacKenzie is reading instead of playing Club Penguin on the computer, and seems happy about it.

I am hoping to be able to get into the beta version of Joost (Skype product) but for the time being I will satisfy my curiousity by messing about with YouTube.
I would like to post Blake and Andrew's Videos (aka Blandrew-mations) there.
The whole crew is trooping off to Mitchell Oregon (aka "Wanna-Be-Ghost-Town") this summer for a two week shoot of some script they have been collaborating on for a couple of months.
It is good to see them put some real planning into a project and have a proper crew assembled.
I think they are hoping for another SHS Film Festival contender for Spring 2008.

Anyway.
Not much goes on around here today.
Snow came down and was pretty. I am glad because I am not ready for winter to be finished.
I haven't added my latest recipe to Eating Plebian and am feeling a bit remiss (sorry Blue).
I have been editing some of the MP Flying Circus episodes so that they are "kid friendly, " so that my youngest can enjoy the glory that is Python at an early age.
Give 'em a good start I always say!
Although I am sure people at the church and the Christian school would argue that our family is already butt-weird enough.
On the contrary, I think that the majority of them are far too "cookie-cutter" for my tastes.
:o/
:o)
;o)

Good thing I am not God.
Good thing they aren't either.
I suppose its a good thing that None of us is God.
And I am glad He is good.

1 comment:

  1. Tell your daughter to use a Spork. It is neither a fork nor a spoon. ;)

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete