Monday, February 5, 2007

It has gone beyond all reason or control

I am a hapless, helpless victim...
I hear it while I am trying to sleep.
I eventually drift off into sleep and upon waking, it is the first sound I hear reverberating within the confines of my cranium.
Some body help me or offer advice to combat the insipid, redundant Song.

I kid you not.
I am hearing it and singing it all the live long freaky day.

My head is particularly stuck in the revolutions of "I was once a treehouse, I lived in a cake, but I never saw the way the orange slayed the rake..."

In the name of all that is holy PLEASE (*on knees, beseechingly*) PLEEEEEEZE make it STOP!
Stop the madness!!


Help?

3 comments:

  1. Just way till you hear the EGG song from Korea. BWAHAHAHAHAH Look up that puppy and tell if it doesn't make you want to gouge out your ears... although I have to say it's good for a long drive when you're bored. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I am SOOO going to look for it now and hurl it upon my kids!
    Between the llama song and the badger song (http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com)
    I have alot of retaliation to achieve.
    :o)

    Thanks for the ammo-I mean "song".

    ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's the link:
    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/eggsong.php

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete