Monday, February 19, 2007

Moving and Spelling

So Scout has now got the bug to move to Wales.
I said, "Good Scout. You want to talk about spelling bee difficulties? You don't get any vowels there! Try that out." She answered with, "yeah but I can learn Welsh in any local pub!"

Thats my girl! Always finding the positive.

And all the while MacKenzie is wailing, "no no, I don't want to move. WE live in a puny and pathetic town and I like it that way. All my friends are here and I will never see them again."

"So", says I, "you'll make lots of new ones. You're good at making friends, and besides, that the UK is the soccer capital of the world."

She remained unimpressed.

Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. LOL

    I think the worse think I heard about wanting to travel to somewhere in the UK was from my mom...

    I wanted to go on this trip to England once and my mom goes "but with your dark hair and fair looks you might get bombed mistakenly as an Irish girl" :P

    That did not make me feel any better about travel... and I didn't get to. :(

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete