Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Auctions, books, and stuff

Well, I have 4 of the small journals ready to fill with paper. I haven't decided what I will do with the one I was making for Aquila. may use it as the Virtual Attendee Book at the next gathering, if I am unable to sell it for Sharon.
Speaking of the auctions, I may just get my own Ebay store and sell these things so tht the money can go the Sharon.


I already have, ready, A signed EDGE disk from the first Mysterium ever in 2000, a copy of Myst IV:Revelation, and the Hand Bound Journal I was already making for Jame.

I feel like I should follow through even if it doesn't work out for anyone else to do so.
I know there was another lady who had something she wanted to sell, maybe she can sell it on my site with me and we will just funnel the payments in to Sharons PayPal account. Of course, first I will have to learn how to do that.
;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment