Friday, October 20, 2006

New to the Sidebar

A new link is available today in the sidebar:
News You Won't Believe

And I also added the link to my MySpace.
I have a very obvious moniker there.
It declares all of my intentions - miraculously and to their credit, my kids even acknowledged my existence by adding me to their friend list.

Anyway...there that is.
:o)

Now I am prepared to board my plane and if it crashes (which I am always sure that it will) then so be it.

I hate to fly.
Pray for me.

1 comment:

  1. (hugs)
    Hey don't worry about flying.
    I was that way the first time I flew to get to Philly. I hadn't been on a plane in about 20 yrs. I think previous to that I'd only been on a plane once to get to Cali and back with my family back when I was 9 yrs old. Took a good 20 yrs before I ever got on a plane again (mostly cause after that flight my dad was "thrifty" about trips and we went by car.)

    Have a safe trip and I hope everything goes well. *hugs*

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete