Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Studio update

I was chatting in CC (Yes its back now!) with Jahuti, and ended up shooting an updated set of pics of my studio space as it is today. I apologise for the grainy/blurriness. I was in a hurry.


When you walk in the door, and a big white wall greets you.
So turn your head right...


















This is kind of like a sitting, thinking, resting, greeting area.


This is the back wall





This is the workspace. Can you tell what I am looking at on my computer?
;o)



There are about 12 of these orb things and they are all sitting around the house.
Each one is approx 2 ft in diameter.

The cool thing about being back in CC today, was that I was able to work on this canvas that was REALLY annoying me and I was not sure I was going to be able to finish it. While I was sitting there watching the screen and seeing everybody bop in and out, I found I was able to work peacefully. I even ended up getting some ideas from K'laamas and may try to incorporate thos einto the image as well, if they end up fitting.

Anyway, it was a fine day to be sure.
You never know what you've got till its gone.
Thanks to Mark D for getting Cho back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment