Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Jutting Brow lapses into Sink Hole

As you may recall yesterdays blog post, (Scroll down 1)
I was visiting with the neighborhood, itinerant doberman - a VERY friendly dog,
and one I would adopt in a heart beat.
So as the next 1 hour (post injury) wore on, I could feel the swelling go down, but then I had weird headaches and neck aches all day. I guess it was just those fluids trying to escape?

Anyway after yesterdays injury hooplah,
I awoke this morning to the greeting of my son saying:

"Whoa! Dude! Your eye!"

So I went to the mirror and what do I see?












I apologise for the blurriness, as I am still trying to get used to this new camera, but I DID have the presence of mind to toy with the fish-eye (no pun there) :










I am going to have lots of fun with the Fish-Eye (lens!) at next summer's Mysterium.
it will give a new feel to the old-style "Wall-Of-Shame" photo's.

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment