Thursday, January 26, 2012

Foiled once in Brownsmead.


Oh I was so close! If only I had done a little more research I wouldn't feel the need to go back and capture what I was SO close to. A mere 100 yards or so? Ugh! I KNEW(!) there was an abandoned railway around there some where. The fact that there was a derelict, uprooted and moved depot down at the crossroads by the grange was proof enough. Aldrich Point Road. At the washout. PArk the car and keep going...only first (!) get permission because this place is ooky and extremely well guarded by all of the residents. They will come after you with a shotgun if you even stop on the paved road and get out of your car. Anyway, if I go back in Feb I had better have some calendar samples to hand out to The Big Man, so he will let me back into the town to shoot. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment