Saturday, January 27, 2007

I HATE this new Blogger interface

I hate Google, and I HATE with a passion this NEW interface.
It sucks!
I can NOT customise my new template the way I could the old one.
I hate that Google is forcing everythign under "One-happy-freakin-golden-roof!"
Ain't so.
I cam avidly looking into finally purchasing my own domain and will set up my own blog somewhere else where I am the one in control.

I HATE huge conglomerates.
I hate Microsoft, I hate Wal-mart and I basically hate big companies in principle...but look at me?
I am stuck as a prisoner to these same companies mentioned - except Google - because the only things I can afford are what they provide - and even then Microsoft is overpriced and buggy.

But until I grow in my abilities, I am stuck with some of these ills.

It bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment