Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wedding Announcement:




















Ok so this is NOT an image of my devising.
It was sent to me by my good friend Bill Harris (Computer Sherpa/Horizon's Dad) and he got it from some one else.

If the artist be known, then let him stand and declare himself.

In the mean time I say, lets all enjoy his handiwork!

Sorry for the non posts for the last month and a half.

Extra work has come my way...that and my step mom has taken a turn for the worse.

Kids come first and work.

And when I do get a block of time, I will be busy querrying Mr. Max about the next steps to be taken in the Lysts upgrades.

He and Walt, Peter and Lehsa have been stalwart "fort-holder-downers."

So there that is.

That and I have been working on my kids computer since it has something and apparently the Norton cacked on it. Fine! Screw Norton anyway, it was starting to suck. So I am putting PC-cillin on theirs and Zone Alarm on my own. Sorry Symantec. Your were the king for many years.
What the heck happened.

And Blue, Studio Ghibli - - - I did not forget your question. Lehsa or Og can answer.
In the mean time, Myasaki is the "King of Anime." His studio is called Studio Ghibli. Produced Spirited Away, Howlings Castle, Kiki's Delivery service, Castle in the Sky etc. At first, I thot it was not all that special and couldn't figure out the fascination, but MacKenzie kept wanting to watch mor eof them and as I became familiar with his work, his art really began to impress me.

Anyway, there that is.

See yall later. Gotta run.



No comments:

Post a Comment