Sunday, July 23, 2006

Mysterium Arrival Departure Charts

I turned an excel doc into jpeg’s for easier viewing/printing.
It depicts some of the arrival and departure times for those who have mentioned such things on the Lysts.
If you want your time(s) listed, then click on the COMMENT option at the end of this post to contact me, and I will plug those figures in.
This will enable any who want to, the opportunity to meet up
at the airport and ride the shuttle, share a taxi, walk, or steal a car together.
(actually these last 2 are not sanctioned by The Lyst Admin’s and are both poor choices of transportation.)

;o)

(Click the image to see the full, readable view.)

Arrivals:













Departures:












Queue has kindly provided the link to the Spokane Airport Map/Directions.




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for setting this up.
    If anyone would like to meet up with me to share transport, please e-mail abstractpenguin atgmaildotcom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome Degster!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be arriving on Friday at 12:11pm and departing Monday at 6:30am.
    BTW, I got a good scare when I saw "Monday August 1." For a moment I thought I had booked the wrong dates! LOL

    -AllMyst

    P.S.: no biggie but it's AllMyst, not All Myst :)

    ReplyDelete