Saturday, July 29, 2006

Early Mysterium Photos





















Well I only got a few from Thursday, so it was just me and Leh And Ran.
Ran has more fotos uploaded here.
We managed to amuse ourselves by goofing around in dowtown Spokane at the usual spot where I was introduced to Tropical Sno.





The
Infamous
Clock
Tower















My personal Favorite:





















Now there is a story here:
Lehsa is amazing.
I had forgotten.
When Lehsa is out and about walking, for some reason she watches where she is going.
(Novel idea? Maybe I should try it!) ;o)
So she tends to alwasy find things on the ground that other people over look.
In Toronto she was alwasy finding the most random and interesting things on the ground almost every place we went.
So of course, she finds a Tiara inscribed with the wearer's title.
Ran being the uninhibited lad that he is, dons the crown immediately.
;o)


And I love this picture which is one that Ran took, because, when we first walked in I really loved the colours on the walls and the mattes The green is a very rich, buttery kind of green and the copper frames really made the colours pop. It was cool.

Add about this picture? Hey! What the heck happened here? I look like a hobbit! I am not that short! If I look like this then I am getting platform shoes and going on a diet! This looks like the old movies where you had to put the scope on the projector at the cinema - excpet that you forgot to put on the scope. Everybody was ...welll...gah! Do I REALLY look this squat?
Ciminitely!

And I appreciate Ran taking this photo.
I only regret that I won't get to share Disks with Zadok at the edge course on Sunday. :o(

2 comments:

  1. I sort of ran all the photos through a batch in Adobe which shrunk them to 800 x 600 even if they were rotated in an improper manner, thus the hobbitness of ye. Take care!

    Ran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is a RELIEF!
    Coke and donuts, here I come!!!!
    ;o)

    mih-

    ReplyDelete