Wednesday, January 25, 2006

G'night Zimmy!

My other best friend has passed away.

I still find it hard to fathom though I have known for hours.

I have done the best I could do for our people both on the lysts as well as the NWHDS.
I have procurred your best beloveds to help oversee.

To step away from the keyboard now, is to embrace a day that tells me you have gone where I cannot yet follow. For you it is a glorious day. Filled with reunions too numerous to count.

I will remain and find a way.

You are my best friend.
I haven't told Barb yet.
Maybe we'll go out for a beer in your honour.
Thanks also for your writing inspiration!
(Now I know that Canker Shores must NOT die and Patsy and Patrick must have their day.)

I am going to go and take a nap now.
The hatches are battened down, and I can step away.

I wish you were here Zimmy!


little m-

No comments:

Post a Comment