Saturday, August 27, 2005

Sorry for lack of content: busy week

I got sidetracked with a last minute art project, (shown to the left) which is currently unfinished and is clocking in at a total of 486 layers. Still, it is a fun project. I got ths really cool tutorial at wetcanvas.com (thank you Lehsa!) on doing digital knotwork. I haven't used it yet, but this project was DANG HARD! and I am now certain there must be an easier way to do knotwork than the way I did this! I can see this going on for ever and I am having a hard time knowing when to stop. I am working on the Fish now, and turning him into a knotwork pattern, but with en eye toward retaining the Pacific Northwest Native Art style.

Other than that, I have been busy re-processing how I want to share the News According To Scotland, aka Scotsman Journal Snippets. Granted most of the links are worthless unless one is a registered member of the Scotsman.com but still, it is interesting to read their perspective in the headlines, and see how the rest of the world processes the same kinds of things that we in America do.

The world grows smaller everyday.
At least from where I sit. (Maybe I should go on a diet?)
;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment