Saturday, July 23, 2005

Well it looks like Scout and I will get our road trip to Hammered Dulcimer Festival In Leavenworth WA after all. I have been postponing a project,while Stu has been onthe road, but now I have to buckle down as the summer gallops away. So Scout and I wil have an extended road trip,
YAY!
Its funny, I was going to take a tent, so that we could camp, since we aren't taking the truck on this one. She goes, "Oh No Mom! Let's just sleep in the car!"
I'm thinking, "you are CRAZY!" and yet, if it was just me on the trip that is precisely what I would do. So wit the exception of one night's lodging, that is what we are doing.
Neither one of us can wait to hit the road!
We are both really good at packing light.
The big stuff will be the instruments and the tech crap.
Should be fun!

4 days left until departure!
**ooo I should tell Aquila I will be out of commission for a week!***
There!
Aquila, consider yourself alerted!
;o)



AND TODAY ACCORDING TO SCOTLAND:
On this day in 1745, Charles Edward Stuart landed on the Hebridean island of Eriskay, from France. From there he went to the mainland to set out on his mission to restore a Catholic ot tht throne. Read More about Bonnie Prince Charlie by becoming a member of The Scotsman Journal or visit The Scotsman Journal Mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment