Friday, July 8, 2005

ack

Wow! I am elated!
My friend went in for emergency cancer surgery and seems to have come through it with flying colours. She is home tonight and resting well. YAY!
It has been a crazy week, helping her with some of her jobs and getting her appts set up and transpo etc, to and from the docs, but it all seems to be working out great! YAY!

I also had an impromptu call to enter some artsy-fartsy photos in a local show, so that was crazy, getting them all printed/processed and matted and framed and what not.
Crazy.
I am SO uncomfortable with people who are not Cyber-people, looking at some of my stuff.
That is weird and dumb of me, I dunno what is up with that, but that is how it is.

Anyway, two kids have been gone all week. I get to retrieve them tomorrow.
YAY!
I had a REALLY good time trading mild quips with Chucker today.
It has been a long time since there was any healthy communication and tom-foolery between my lyster friends and I. It is a soothing balm to the heart.

Dumb stuff is good.

So, it was a crazy week.
I was stretched artistically.
I was stretched physically and spiritually.

It was good.

I am SO glad that Scraper decided to re-paste up the old Mysterium page with the donation info.
I was afraid she was going to get stuck paying for a meeting room yet again.
I hope it goes well this year.
Some people seem disgruntled.
But still, in the end, it is people that make the event.
Kinda like UU, it is people who keep the city alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment