Friday, June 17, 2016

I'm Kind of Over It Now.

This living in the camper with the two cats.
After a day at work, I want to come home. But to what? My stuff, that I would normally do, is locked up in storage. Much of it, I can't even get to at the moment. I am entirely reliant upon other people schedule to decide when I will be out of this and into my own space. I was hoping to be in to the apartment and have it mostly done by the end of June - first week of July. But now, I just don't see that happening. So I come home from work. I go into the trailer. I do what few chores I can, and then...what? Read for a while. Watch netflix for a while. Go to sleep. Some people would say, this is a dream life. It is so NOT me. I DO THINGS. I do not SIT still. This is kinda pissing me off. And yet,there is nothing to be done about it. Except sit. And wait. And wait.

Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment