Thursday, April 24, 2008

Aquil-ism #162

I ran across this comment James left on a blog post of mine a number of years ago.
It was during a time when I was contemplating leaving my secretarial job after 3.5 years.

The subject of the post, "Creative ways to become unemployed...", was left open to suggestion from the public in the form of comments.

James's comment:
"Go to work dressed in a bathrobe, a shower cap, and fuzzy slippers. At lunch.. whip out a bag of charcoal and a Hibachi...Then announce: "The Lunch Kabobs are on me!"

After eating the Kabobs... Pick your teeth with the bamboo skewers, all the time singing... "I love a parade".

J."



I am so glad I stumbled upon these things.
It reminds me of his style of humour.

He is SUCH a knucklehead!
:o)

1 comment:

  1. :) Yeah... Aquila was fun. :D

    So how's the footsy Miss? Is it doing better? *pokes gingerly*

    Let's do a chat soon! :D

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete