Thursday, November 8, 2007

Would a Muslim do it? Then Christian, why won't you?

Would a muslim do it?
Then Christian, why would you?
Would you stand for being ostrcized, and go in to "Camoflauge mode" as a Christian, just to "get along wth others?"
Would a mulim do that?
Then Christian, why would you?
As American Christians, we have lost our first love in many cases.
We could learn a little bit from the Muslims.
They do not sit by idly while their god is mocked.
They get hot-headed and flip out about it.
Oh you , who sing glibly in the pews, "I will love you fore ever, Jesus," need to eat your words or perform them publicly.
Shamefully enough to admit, I am among you in this sin.
We need to stand up and be counted.
This is supposedly a free country.
Freedom of speech - remember that?
Why do we let others trample us, with the freedoms we should be excersizing as well?

He who would would save his life, will lose it.
If you aknowledge me before men, so will I acknowledge you before my Father in Heaven.

Wake up oh sleepers.
It is time to stand and fight or be cut down.
The army decimated while we sleep.
I am a Christian.
Think of that what you will.
This has become the age of "Christian Bashing" in America.
You can be any other religion in America, and be treatd as free-unless you are of a Judeo-Christian faith.
Nero is still alive people.
He is just more sleek, and attractive now. Beguiling the masses.
I say its time to wake up Christian.
YOu could not be more offensive.
You don't have to do anything to be offensive.
You just have to exist, as you are, leading a quiet but obviously Christian lifestyle, and you will be hated.
That is the kind of offensive behaviour we need more of.
And so say all of us.
I am a Christian.
I have the right to call public school officials out on the carpet when they persecute my children (or other Christian children) in class.
Do I do this?
No.
Why?
Because to do so would set my student up for further attack and ostracizing.
The majority of parents in this town (nation?) know what goes on, and we do not stand up because we are isolated from each other and afraid together.
We need to stand together and take some action as a group.
They can't persecute our kids if we all come forward with our own stories of what things have occurred.
Where is the ACLU for me?
Do I not count because I am a white christian?

IT is not ok to just "go with the flow" when the flow is going at a galloping run straight into Hell, offending the Creator of the universe at every opportunity, and trying to drag me and my kids with it.
It is time to stand and be counted, whether you are Democrat, Republican, Libertarian or pink with purple polka dots.Would a Muslim tke this kinda crap from his government?Then why on earth do we?

No comments:

Post a Comment