Thursday, November 1, 2007

Blips on the Radar

Coming up for air...

Just hit a deer, photos of car to follow eventually.
It was gross.
Car still driveable, everybody ok (except the deer).

Mon, Wed, Fridays - I am taking my dad on his errands and volunteering at the school
Tues Thurs I am working.

Saturday, I try to sleep in until 7am and then try to catch up on tasks.
Sunday, Laundry and bathrooms and vaccuuming, then GAME DAY!!!!!!

Go to bed at night ans do it all again.

This weekend is different.
Its my daughters 15th birthday.
We are going to the beach for the weekend with 6 teens.
IT should be hilarious.
I plan to watch movies when I am not driving them all around.
:o)

Should be good!

I haven't painted anything new in months.
My "space" is all ....uh..."wrong."
Half of art creation is the environment.
I have six people living in a space designed for 4 and a half.
My Dad is in my daughters room, My daughter is in the dining room. My dining roon is in the family room and I am going crazy for lack of space and too much time spent with an elderly abusive old coot.
Am I in counseling for this at the moment?
You BET!

I will see you guys all again soon.
Love,

mih-
(Thanks Pat for the WONDERFUL Jacqui Lawson Halloween card!)

1 comment:

  1. I wrote you already.
    Glad you're ok. *hugs*

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete