Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My new favourite thing

It exemplifies all of my views about our day to day existence upon the face of this earth.
It is a video that I found on my daughters profile at MySpace.
I was blown away because of the story - told by abstract theatre- (the means of delivery making the story even more real to me.

Anyway, I re-posted the vid at my own MySpace.
Scroll down past the crap and you will find the vid.
Its the only one there.
If you want to know what drives me, these are the concepts that help me to deal with every day.

Oh yeah - and btw, I think the profile song auto-starts so you can click that off if you want to, or let it finish. What ever.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michelle,
    Bard at Large here direct from Seaside, Oregon.

    Keep in touch and the daughter can contact me any olde time.

    In the thick of editing on the book... "The Warriors and Wordsmiths of Freedom". And trying to source some maps to include.

    Release time still scheduled for July 2008, on Independence Day.

    Until then I'm here at the shop, (on the weekends anyway), and weathering the storms that this glorious time of year can throw at us.
    Long live the rainy season, the cats sleep, so I can get something done! Hard to type when a male cat that thinks he's my 'lover'is leaning hard on my arm. Slightest move and he'd plummet to he floor.

    All the Best of Life to you,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete