Friday, November 24, 2006

Stu appears in PSA

hey I almpst forgot - and was reminded because I just saw it air on the local ABS affiliate -
Stu was in a Red Cross blood drive commercial.

Our two rival football teams have had a "civil war" for the last 10 years, on the day after thanksgiving.
The Oregon Ducks( U of O) -vs- the Oregon State Beavers (OSU).
Stu is the entirely ( completely!!!!!!!!!!!) bald guy in the orange shirt, and he also has the final line, "Are you ready for some football?" at the close of the PSA.

You can access the commercial here.
Scroll down and click on the link for "Civil War Blood Drive Public Service Announcement."

3 comments:

  1. Addendum: Qwll I was WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stu had the OPENING line :" are you ready for some footbal."
    So .. ya know, I was wrong. Whatever.
    In the bible it says "the first shall be last, and the last shall be first," so ya know...what ever.
    ;o)

    mih-

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... I had to watch it twice to figure it out... I was thinking "There can't be two entirely bald guys in orange shirts saying the same line...?"

    BTW... EP is up. Check your email for login instructions

    ReplyDelete