Thursday, December 8, 2005

POCCNR Freakin' Christmas Deer!

Well, I don't have Cyrillic loaded into my computer.
As many of you know, Stu recently spent a month in Siberia acquiring interesting images and even a nifty souvenir in the form of arrest papers and a signed confession. Among some of the other neato souvenirs, were some lovely Christmas cards.
Now if I had a Cyrillic font, I would just type out Russian Christmas Cards in the proper way, but since I don't you are stuck with:

POCCNR
(For fun, I am choosing to prounounce it "Paw-K-nrrrrr.")

So, in the Spirit of Christmas I give you
Merry POCCNR Christmas!

And also in the Spirit of the Season I have uploaded my first Christmas song selection for this year. It is "Merry Freakin' Christmas" by Calibretto 13.
It is a 2MB wma, and will end up on the SOUNDS link, in the sidebar at the right.

We have had decent snow in the last week or so, and now we also have freezing fog, which some may find annoying, however I find it so lovely that I don't even mind the dumb deer so much.
I had fun using my first Apophysis render as part of the back ground. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment