Thursday, April 28, 2005

I.T. Tech For A Day.

Well, not really.

I just was treated like a really bad one.
Cause I am not one.

The whole building was down due to the Electric Company shutting off power to our area so they could work on transformers last night.
I kept trying to reboot the stupid Cisco, and the D-Link and all that stuff.
What do I know about this stuff?
People got mad and went home.

"Yeah hey! Well don't let the doorknob hit ya, huh?!!"

I was tempted to call Blue.
But his contact information is stored - guess where?
On the ...INTERNET!!!!!
So could I access it on the... INTERNET?????
No.

So in the end they rolled the cable truck over here from Bend Broadband, and the only thing wrong was that, when the power went off, the batteries kicked in and then they died out, so the amp couldn't come back on later.

All I had to do was flip a flippin' switch.

Well.
Ok.
So I know now.
It's always something.

(Pass the krautjuice, will ya?)
;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment