Friday, March 25, 2016

RV Living - will it be the life for me?



It is a thing I have been contemplating lately. I have friends that have become full time RVers.

It may be a good temporary solution for me once the house sells.
Maybe take a year off. (off of house payments and rent).
Trade in my little trailer for a larger one - maybe an 18 footer with a bathroom.
I have plenty of places I can park safely, many of them within walking distance from my job.
In te mean time I can save up and research and decide what to do about a tiny house in the future.
Or maybe not a tiny house. Who knows.
I have been researching RV life, and its actually VERY do-able.
But no house payment, or rent for a while sounds really good.
And as most of my friends know, I am good with tiny. In fact, I thrive in it, better than spacious.

Food for thought.

3 comments:

  1. I can see you doing it! Adventures ahead. ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Tiny Houses, something you never read in the magazines and DIY channels- very few are properly insulated, sacrificing wall thickness (and insulation space) for maximizing living space within. Living in the PacNW region make sure it's going to be warm enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely right.Especially when the dead of winter is usually sub freezing for months on end.

    ReplyDelete