Monday, February 6, 2012

STUPID COW!



**ATTENTION** Art work of Cow is by Norma Wilson.
View/shop her gallery at http://normawilsonfineart.com/


ok so, coming home from Portland friday night, we were going over Hood after having dropped Blake back off at Meyer's. We hit the top of Warm Springs and started the descent into Cow Canyon (I remember now, that's what that part of the canyon is called, now I know why) at about 1:15 am. I am cruising at about 60 mph. (Who snickered?? Ok FINE! Add 7 more!)

ALL OF A SUDDEN this COW - entirely jet black except for the white face - comes walking right bloody into the path of my car!!!
STUPID COW!!!
I swerved and managed to narrowly miss the thing. I must have exclaimed "something"(tm) because Scout woke up from her place in the passenger seat and said, "What's going on?"

I didn't even stop to see if I grazed the dumb thing but just kept on going.
I told her I almost just hit an entirely black cow.

Can you imagine hitting a cow at highway speed? We all would have died!

No comments:

Post a Comment