Sunday, September 19, 2010

Teen Girl Devilry

I don't know what it is.
I bought the ingredients for your sister to bake a pie - which she ended up not doing, which is ok -and when you said you were bored, I offered you the option to bake the pie instead, if you wanted to. And you did so, gleefully.It turned out great. Every one wanted some, we even saved aside an extra piece for your boyfriend. But once again, when I got home from work, the majority of the evening all you did was pick me apart over every comment that came out of my mouth. And when I carved off a sliver of a piece of the pie that had dribbled and was merely the dreggs of a piece of pie, you got all in a snit about me having more of YOUR pie, (which I had bought all the ingredients for in the first place). Finally I had enough of being picked apart, over my clothes and my music and just went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment