Monday, March 26, 2007

Daydreaming: This post is for my dear friend who hates Sin and loves Love and truth. :o)

We all like to daydream.
Even when we don't plan to, we sometimes find ourselves in the midst of it.
Daydreaming of the future, or of days gone by.
Of friends and foes, of being worthy of such.
What ever.
Me, I wonder if I am odd.
(well decidedly so!...but...)
certainly there must be others because I am not likely special in this.
SometimesI daydream about worshipping God.
With friends and people I have come to hold dear.
People like my friends KiKi, or Pete B. Carl T or Jason and Ran and Rich and Ang, and Bryan an d Peej, Tina and Leh and a host of others. Many, many others. The Pratt even...
To be caught up together,
in the ENDLESS CHORD,
in the song of angels and the music of Charis.
Certainly there are others who have such daydreams?
Such imaginings?
Who are they?
Who are you?
Certainly I do not sing alone?
Decidedly not!
Someday I hope
(and not blindly)
that we will be together, properly installed in eternity in His presence.
We will sing.
Together revelling in the Reciever of the song, and in the sharing of the singing.
The sharing of the Chord.
Dissonant and releasing all through out eternity.
It will be perfect.
:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment