Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Being distracted.

so much to do, so little time.

Started a portrait of Scout.

Jumpstarted a project that Barb and I have been working on for a year, and now the motor is running on that one again, must find the time to write.



Interesting note: Blogger is doing the Novel Month thing. I do not have time to come up with 50,000 words in a month by myself. I mean, hey, I DO have a lot of words, but not time to type them. And can't afford to aud-blog them. Maybe it would be fun to gather a group/round robin effort again similar to TJ from the old days? Food for thought.



Must get to the filing though.



Must update the other project, even though I accidentally deleted an entire entry that was ready to air. Krap! Stoooopid me! *slaps own forehead!* Doh!



Must go and file.

No comments:

Post a Comment