Tuesday, April 26, 2005

What a GLORIOUS Day this will Be!

I came into my office this morning to discover (JOY OF JOYZ!!!) a sack on my desk with three chocolate-creme filled Dunkin Donuts!
What is the deal? You may ask.
Well, first off, in the state of Oregon (maybe the whole pacific northwest) there are no longer any more Dunkin Donuts stores except this one in Salem OR.
(I think I hear a cry going up fromRhode Island? "What??! NO Dunkin Donuts?)
I know.
Unthinkable, isn't it. But sadly, tis true.
You can keep your Krispy Kremes. They are a totally different animal than the Dunkin-style Donut. Niether one is better than the other - they are just different.
I think America needs to get over it's Donut-Store Racism and make room for both Dunkin Donuts AND Krispy Kremes. (Maybe we should plan a demonstration?)
We could be like MacDonalds and Burger King - setting up stores within a block of each other where ever one is found, so there is the other within walking distance.
C'mon all you Donut-eaters Of America (DOA), can't we all just get along?
imho: There is no beauty on the earth like that of the
CHOCOLATE-CREME FILLED DUNKIN DONUT.

It has been 8 years - (8 looooong years!) since I have had a Chocolate-creme filled Dunkin Donut. There were 3 in the bag when I arrived at 8am, it is now 8:37 am and they are all gone.
But fear not, I have downed all 3 of them with a glass of milk, whereby I might keep the bodily humours in balance with a reasonable sugar - protein ratio.
(yeah. sure. )
I will go and do some filing now and wait until I blow my pancreas out of my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment