Friday, April 15, 2005

Tests and new things

I took a bold step and uploaded almost my entire portfolio including sketchbook stuff.
Then I went back in and looked at it, and deleted a bunch of stuff.
LOL.
I am such a ninny!
Fortunately I have good friends.

In another bold move I will force myself to frame and hang some more older pieces this weekend. If I am forced to look at them on a daily basis, it may help me to finish them.

I am finding more and more applications for some of my PS pieces. That is kinda gratifying.

Today may be a good day.
Wednesday night, I never did go to sleep. It caused me to be somewhat accident prone yesterday. I fell down the stairs, I fell UP the stairs (?!) and then I had a classic, "Where'd the chair go?" accident and hit the floor like a ton of bricks. This last incident depleted my dignity reserves significantly, but I think today will be a much better day.

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment