Wednesday, November 3, 2004

I have flipped out.

Maybe it's the chocolate I ate, maybe its the fact that the elections are over and we can all go back to our normal daily lives (hope to get one).

I don't know what happened, but suddenly for about the span of a half hour I was, in Donna's words, "on a roll!" She told me I better shut up and write when I am in this condition.

I said, "No! I want a creme puff!"

One from the Sisters Bakery.

They are to DIE for!

She said, "no, I think the chocolate was enough for both of us."

I could not coerce Donna into trotting down the street to fetch me a creme puff.

Nobody can coerce Donna to do anything against her will, except stay in an annoying dead-end job that she hates.

This I said aloud.

She heard me clear over in the bathroom and starts cackling away.

O man!

I need a coffee.

And some sugar and a day off and some money and a diet pepsi to go with the creme puff I am going to get by hook or by crook. I need larger canvases, and some new strings for my fiddle. I need a book deal and a hot tub. I need man who listens me and one that will pick up after himself. They should not be two seperate people, otherwise I would have to move to Utah - wait no! I've got that backwards anyway, nevermind.



No comments:

Post a Comment