Saturday, August 29, 2015

There are just some days...

Even though there would seem to be negative influences in our lives, in our days, in our circumstances, sometimes we just have the energy to get up in the face of it and step boldly into it. Stomping out into choosing to focus on what is good and right. It does really take the day by the horns and turn things around. For instance today...it's gonna be a great day. Why? Because there will be weather. Now as most of you know, I LOVE weather. ExTREME weather. Today we are supposed to have some decent wind. Coming from the south west. I hope it drops a crap-load of rain on all these fires so that I can sleep at night instead of thinking about my kids and friends out there on the PCT hiking through the danger.


And of course...there will be wind. Which I love.
;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment